Ratings for Dr. Anubha Sinha

I am pleased to share my experience at Hunterdon Digestive Health's new state of the Art Facility. Dr. Sinha has been my and my husband’s GI for years. I continue to receive outstanding service at the new location. The new location is a few miles further but worth the trip. I was notified by the usual contact manner of letter to remind me of my yearly follow up for Celiac Surveillance. In the past when I have forgotten to set an appointment for my Celiac Surveillance I have received a reminder phone call which is great as I am extremely busy. I am always greeted with a smile from the front desk when I arrive and I waited less than 15 minutes to see Dr. Sinha. As usual, she spent a good amount of time reviewing my previous encounters and updating any meds I have added or discontinued. I do take PPI and she did explain to me how they can help and also the cons of taking them longer than needed. I actually had the opportunity to take my jobs health plan but I stayed with my husbands as Dr. Sinha was just one of the Doctors I did not want to have to give up. It is hard to find a Doctor that is the best at what she does, kind, trustworthy and they have a good bedside manner. She is one of the few fantastic ones I have come across.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Going to give a very honest review. I used Dr. Anubha for about 6 months and will provide my real experience. She’s a great person; don’t get me wrong, but any new patient going to her for a health issue I would steer away. I believe their are 2 types of drs one that really is passionate and cares and then there’s some that do care but really care more about getting as many patients in and making $. She does care but I m 99% sure she is 2nd option vs the 1st. She hardly had time for me; when I met her she didn’t even remember our sessions from the week before.. I could tell she didn’t even prepare to see me and just quickly glanced my chart 5 secs before seeing me. She does care and wants to help but I truly don’t believe she has patients best interest in mind. I called to speak to her multiple times she never even called me back... even when I went on an intentional trip and was having insane side pain and called for help she didn’t even have the curses to call me back... she has a nurse call me. On top of that after some exams she never even told me anything was wrong. She handed me a report; sorry she didn’t hand me report her nurse did that stated something might be wrong. How can a dr not even explain anything? Isn’t that common curtesy This is just an example, even went to another gi after and now realized that I made a mistake going to hunterdon digestive. Funny thing is when I walked in I saw a sign that said if you cancel your appointment within a certain time frame you will be charge a penalty fee. Made me laugh again because a dr that cares about their patients would even think like that! Thank God I made it to all my appointments spent $2000+ and attended all curving the penalty fee. If your looking for a doctor that is willing to work on curing you and not your wallet I suggest you go else where! No hard feeling about the dr tho she seems nice but this was how I felt. Especially since all the GI dr I saw after had a different approach.

Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Anubha Sinha

Dr. Anubha Sinha's response
Dear Patient, 1. Our internal review process shows that your calls were promptly returned by our medical staff and Dr. Sinha herself. 2. We are in network providers, and our practice reimbursement is dictated by the insurance companies. 3. Facility protocol instructions we're followed for your discharge instructions(in written and verbal instructions ). However you did not come to the follow-up appointment as instructed. We have tried reaching out to you multiple times and have left messages to clarify your concerns but have not heard back. We have been providing exceptional care over 10 years and take our patients recommendations very seriously. Please let us know if we can help you with anything. Best Regards, Hunterdon Digestive Health.

Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Sinha is fine, however, when I did see her in office she was gossiping to me and the nurse about a patient in the other room. Very unprofessional to behave that way in front of your patients. This review is not so much about Dr. Sinha, but more about her staff whom unfortunately you have to deal with just as much as the doctor. Always ask to speak with anyone but Marie. She is beyond rude and incompetent. Have way more I can write, but will leave it at that.

Submitted October 11, 2017

I first saw Dr. Sinha for colonoscopy. She is a solo practitioner, her staff is friendly and helpful. She is knowledgeable and professional. Spent time with me and listened to my concerns. My husband and mother also made apts based on my experience.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Sinha was wonderful and caring. She took her time with me and was extremely professional. She answered all of the questions I had and made sure I was comfortable with all the information she was giving me. She is extremely knowledge and kind. I highly recommend going to her!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sinha for almost 10 years. Contrary to others postings, I have never had any of these negative encounters. Her office staff have always been very professional and friendly. Dr. Sinha has never had an issue with looking at other documentation from other providers if need be. Over the years she has never ordered unnessary tests. The only tests I have had done were for my Celiac Disease surveillance. These tests have only been done every 5 years. She has also never had a problem with answering my questions. She has actually educated me on my illness with valuable health information. She is a fabulous doctor and I will continue to see her. ASW

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Sinha is a caring and expert doctor. She takes time with her patients and is extremely knowledgeable. I also feel comfortable with her and I recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I will recommend Dr. Sinha and her practice. Very professional and staff was very helpful. I .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My family physician recommended her and I went as part of my post 50 GI screening. Good experience, she does the. Procedure in the surgery center adjacent to hospital. Which as a RN is the best place in case of an emergency. She was kind and very informative.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

During and after my visit me and my husband felt like it is all about the money . At first we had to wait for one and a half hour till she came in. She didn't gave me any chance to talk. She read ,y report and start talking to her MA on how to put the right words for the insurance. She ordered every test she could . The worst thing was that i couldn't ask her about my ultrasound results that she had on my portal report. Everytime i wanted to talk she kind of shush me so she can tell the girl what to write. I don't recomend her for anyone.

Submitted September 9, 2016