Ratings for Dr. Anubha Sinha

Dr. Sinha was wonderful and caring. She took her time with me and was extremely professional. She answered all of the questions I had and made sure I was comfortable with all the information she was giving me. She is extremely knowledge and kind. I highly recommend going to her!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sinha for almost 10 years. Contrary to others postings, I have never had any of these negative encounters. Her office staff have always been very professional and friendly. Dr. Sinha has never had an issue with looking at other documentation from other providers if need be. Over the years she has never ordered unnessary tests. The only tests I have had done were for my Celiac Disease surveillance. These tests have only been done every 5 years. She has also never had a problem with answering my questions. She has actually educated me on my illness with valuable health information. She is a fabulous doctor and I will continue to see her. ASW

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Sinha is a caring and expert doctor. She takes time with her patients and is extremely knowledgeable. I also feel comfortable with her and I recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I will recommend Dr. Sinha and her practice. Very professional and staff was very helpful. I .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My family physician recommended her and I went as part of my post 50 GI screening. Good experience, she does the. Procedure in the surgery center adjacent to hospital. Which as a RN is the best place in case of an emergency. She was kind and very informative.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

During and after my visit me and my husband felt like it is all about the money . At first we had to wait for one and a half hour till she came in. She didn't gave me any chance to talk. She read ,y report and start talking to her MA on how to put the right words for the insurance. She ordered every test she could . The worst thing was that i couldn't ask her about my ultrasound results that she had on my portal report. Everytime i wanted to talk she kind of shush me so she can tell the girl what to write. I don't recomend her for anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Went to her skin care center and was bait and switched. She's extremely rude and unprofessional. I was sold a micro needling package of 3 treatments for $250 and the first treatment was done by a girl that was very kind and sympathetic to my case and it seemed effective. The second was by someone different and Dr. Sinha and it was completely ineffective. The third was by Dr. Sinha and she told me that they don't offer the package they sold me and that it costs $500 a session and she could've cancelled after the first one! I was completely unaware of any of this and in shock of how nasty and fake she was. She barely touched my face and hurried me out. Obviously, I will NEVER return and spread the word not to go to Advanced Medical Spa and Laser Center in Flemington, NJ. Please, please, please don't make the mistake I did and give this woman your money, you will regret it. She should take a hint from all of these negative reviews on this site and find a different job.. something that doesn't deal with people.. cave dweller would be appropriate for her.

Submitted June 18, 2016

She doesn't have any connection with her patients all she wants is the money from the insurance company....Saw her for two years and she said to me after looking at my chart "Who gave you this medication? I wouldn't have given it to you....I've never seen you before".....REAL NiCE....that was after 3 procedures and many, many appointments!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Was rude, terrible experience. I ended up walking out

Submitted October 23, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had. She was rude, and not helpful at all.

Submitted October 21, 2014