Ratings for Dr. Smitha S. Krishnamurthi

I originally found myself at The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota being treated for Stage 4 Colon Cancer that had metastasized to ny liver with twelve tumors. It did t look good at the time, however, Mayo cured me after several surgeries. I then needed to have a doctor closer to home in Cleveland. Upon a strong recommendation from Mayo to go to Dr Neal Meropol at UH , he became my oncologist for many years. I transferred Care in 2017 to Dr Krishnamurthy at UH after Dr Meropol left for NYC. She is amazing! Simply a brilliant doctor who has one of the best bedside manners of any physician out there. I am so happy to have her as my oncologist at UH. I cannot state this strongly enough because it is a rare find to have a physician at the top of their field coupled with a warmth and caring compassionate demeanor. She is really the best. She treats me like family and that means the world to me and to my family.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Smitha S. Krishnamurthi's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal