Ratings for Dr. Dan Johnson

He helped me tremendously learn about my adult ADD!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

The visit was good and results from testing were shared with me verbally the same day. However, getting a report took over 2 months and phone calls we're never answered or returned.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

We spent several hours with Dr. Johnson and still are no better informed than we were prior to the appointment. He he has yet to provide us or the referring doctor with the test results and it's been almost 6 months. We were promised the findings in less than a week. He has no idea what he's doing. Go outside Jonesboro if you need neuropsychiatric treatment. Other patients and families were complaining each time we have been there to try and get the test results. Find someone else!

Submitted February 20, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor with an insightful grasp of his patient's personality! He understood me and the individual problems I would encounter returning to work after a head injury. He did not know me before but has been right on in treating me! I would highly reccommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011