Ratings for Dr. Amy S. Lungren

I had to have an emergency c section baby and I were at risk she didn't waste anytime she's always willing to answer any questions so that you fully understand she did a great on my c section insinon it's very small

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I could not find her office due to a wrong address on the internet. I understand this happens so I called 3 times throughout the morning trying to reach them to get the correct address, but got no answer or call back when I left a message. The staff was rude to me becasue I wasn't 15 min early. I was also unable to fill out the paper work before the visit due to their website not working. Don't be rude to the customer if your stuff isn't working and your staff can't pick up a phone. So when I got in the lady who took me back treated me like an annoyance or inmate. Both her and the doctor were very fake passive aggressive to me and rushed me through. While I was waiting in my gown I could here then talking about me outside my door. Nothing I went in for was solved and the doctor spent maybe 2 minutes in my room. I had to take off work for this visit and it was a complete waste of time. The bed side manor of these people is horrible especially when you are about to be in your most vulnerable position. I almost left with out even finishing the appointment I was so frustrated! Will never be back!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Love Dr.Lungren and I've also seen her partner Dr.Osborn. Great staff and beauthiful offie. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I am a new patient to the practice, as well as, to Dr. Lungren. She was absolutely Wonderful - she listened and seemed to really understand where I was coming from. We BOTH came up with my treatment plan. Needless to say, I'll be back and will continue to recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Lungren saved my life and the life of my son. I was in labor and had extremely high blood pressure. The nurses told me she was on her way and that she lives right around the corner. She was there with in minutes. Shortly after my son's monitoring didn't look good. She had people turning me on my side and jumping through hoops to help me avoid a c-section. She delivered him vaginally (praise the Lord). My husband said our son had the cord around his neck several times but I would have never know. Dr. Lungren was smiling and just as cool as a cucumber. Thank you Dr. Lungren. You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and i also have high blood pressure i was unable to see Dr. Lungren my first visit advise she was at the hospital w/ another patient. I was seen by the np i felt she lacked knowledge. I advised the nurse practioner that i was talking bystolic and stopped the rx to see if was safe to take during pregnancy she advised she didn't know she would have to research and let me know. Long story short I was never called about my bp meds two weeks later i ended up in the er w/ my bp 164/134 advised the next day to come into the office. First time meeting Dr. Lungren she didn't introduced herself the first thing she says is you could have a seziure and died. I advised her I was taking my blood pressure med until i was advised by her np to stop until she looked up..her reply well the np said she advised you keep taking the meds. I assured her that the np never said that she said well i gave her several directions she probably forgot..needless to say i'm getting a new md

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Like the other reviewers here, doctor lungren is barely available. I went to her office for all my prenatal and then at delivery 2pm on a Sunday, it was her day off and they said she wouldn't come to the hospital, even though I had been told otherwise all along. Long story short, during one of my first few appointments her nurses confused me with another patient and took 6 vials of blood based on someone else's records (I had already had along work done) When they realized what happened they didnt say anything and just looked at me in horror. I never heard from the doctors about the incident, but clearly it's not really a tight ship over there.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I previously saw another doctor at Dr. Lungren's practice, but when my doc moved, I was reassigned. I called the after-hours number at 7 am on a weekend because I had been experiencing severe back/flank/abdominal pains for 10 hours at 23 weeks pregnant. I was instructed to go to L&D, where Dr. Lungren was on call and across the hall in the nursery, according to the nurse. Despite her being steps away, she did not come in to examine or even talk to me the three hours I was there. She finally "diagnosed" me with food poisoning and sent me home to take Tylenol and call the office the following Monday. Several hours later, when the Tylenol did nothing and I was still doubled over and in horrible pain, we went to another hospital where I was thoroughly examined. The on-call doctor there determined I had several kidney stones that were causing the intense pain and took steps to make me comfortable. While this was the only "interaction" I've had with Dr. Lungren, I cannot recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I read good reviews for her, so I thought I'd try her out for my 2nd pregnancy, as my previous doctor was unavailable when I needed to be seen. The first time I met Dr. Lungren, she walked into the room, didn't introduce herself, and proceeded to do a vaginal ultrasound on me! I even had to ask her to shut the door! I'm a nurse, but she talked to me like I had no medical background, or even a prior pregnancy. I often wondered if she ever read my chart. She told me I couldn't do a vbac b/c if I was in labor for 12 hrs, she'd have to sit at the hospital the whole time and wouldn't be able to leave. Sorry, that's her JOB. Maybe she should go back to teaching if she doesn't want to work that many hours. She also told me c-sections just feel like you did too many sit-ups. I never felt I could ask her any questions because at every appt she told me how busy she was. Also hard to get to know her b/c you have to see the nurse practitioner every other visit, and she was less than helpful too!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011