Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Zirkman

Except for punctuality, he is bright and very caring. I found him to be approachable and took the time to answer my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Zirkman. Oh. And he's very handsome and quite charming.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

I, on the other hand, had a very nice experience with this doctor. One of the nurses' that works with him at the clinic where my father recieves dialysis had noticed a change in my fathers' emotional state and shared her concern with Dr. Zirkman. My father had become quite depressed and was considering stopping the dialysis completely, which is very out of character for him. Dr. Zirkman saw my father immediately and spoke with him, then immediately called my mother HIMSELF to discuss the concerns. My mother was very touched by his genuine concern and caring approach. We remain pleased with him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

VERY, VERY RUDE!!!!! Was 45 mins. late (which is not unusual for a doctor & is not a big thing), he never apologized (again, not that unusual), never introduced himself, spent no more than 10 mins. with us, said the room was too crowded & asked 1 person to leave & proceeded to scold us, like we were 5 year olds, for not keeping records the way we were supposed to. He stated that on a prior occasion he had gone into great detail about how he wanted the blood pressure readings to be recorded. Well, I was not present for his "great detail" prior explanation, so I guess I must have deserved to be spoken to in that manner! I tried to tell him that I was filling in for my husband, who could not bring his father to the appointment, but he blew me off & didn't listen. What's even better is that my father-in-law's live-in aide, who was with us, commented to me how horrible the doctor was! Enough said.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Knowledgeable,friendly, good looking

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Daniel M. Zirkman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med