Ratings for Dr. Trek R. Smith

Back to Health Chiropractic helped me feel better when I thought nothing could! Dr. Trek has helped me and my wife so much that we have referred other friends and family members there for care and have gotten all positive feedback from them too. It is often hard for me to make and keep Dr. appointments because of my work schedule but they are great at working around my schedule and their staff always goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are met.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Trek & his team are compassionate & knowledgeable. Trek is always gentle & great about fitting me in if I have a sudden problem. Living with scoliosis proves to be difficult but having a great chiropractor can make all the difference in the world!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

My health needs are very complex. I experience pain from severe degenerative arthritis of the knees, and of the cervical and lumbar spine. I tried an orthopedist for the knee pain with no appreciable improvement. Fortunately I discovered Dr. Trek Smith. Spinal adjustments along with several of the therapies he utilizes ease the back pain, muscle strain, and I also get substantial relief from the knee pain. He is caring and knowledgable, I trust his ability and recommend him highly. I bring my daughter for adjustments (which work wonders) and have just referred my sister. That speaks to the high level of care he renders and my confidence in his ability. His staff are super friendly and helpful, and fees are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Trek R. Smith's Credentials

• Life University-College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA