Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Modell

I went to Dr. Modell and found her to be fantastic. I have suffered from cluster headaches for a number of years. My previous Neurologist had retired. I was referred to Dr. Modell and after a month of symptoms she was able to prescribe me meds that stopped my headaches within a week. The cluster headaches I had were on going for many years. They were crippling to me. My previous Dr. prescribed me heavy narcotics to minimize the pain, but never found a med to halt the daily headache. Dr. Modell is an amazing Dr. who is thorough and does not give up. I am very pleased I met her and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I've been having ongoing dizziness and nausea for over a month. I have seen my primary care doctor and my ear, nose, throat doctor to rule out any other issues. My ear,nose, throat doctor referred me to Dr. Modell. I thought she was nice enough, but I don't feel like she took my symptoms seriously. I'm not even sure if she read all of the paperwork I filled out for my medical history. I had an MRI done by my primary care doctor. I felt like since it didn't raise any red flags nor did my symptoms I wasn't a priority. She didn't ask me many questions about my symptoms or give any advice on how to deal with them. She just prescribed a pill.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Ellen M. Modell's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Edmonds, WA