You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Wiseman

I have been under Doctor Wiseman, Craig care for about two years for two injuries that I had at work. I needed to have an arthroscopy surgery on my right shoulder twice. I was very scare, and on my first visit Dr. Wiseman after he explained to me all about the procedures of the surgery, and with his confidence and smile, I felt calm. I'm glad that he is my doctor, PLUS he has a wonderfull staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Excellent doctor, Surgery went better then expected .I would recommend DR.Wiseman for your knee problems. He is the Greatest. Thank you Dr.Wiseman

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

He and his staff were absolutely wonderful, very professional and helpful. I felt that my fast recovery was because they all were so helpful and knowledgeable and I was in good hands. Couldn't have asked for better care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Craig M. Wiseman's Credentials

Dr. Wiseman is a graduate of the Chicago School of Medicine and completed his residency with the prestigious St. Mary’s Medical Center Orthopedic Residency Program in San Francisco. He graduated with a degree in Physiology from the University of California at Davis. He continued at the Finch University of Health Sciences in Chicago, earning a MS in Physiology, then went on to earn an MS in Bone Pathology while attending medical school.

• Finch University of Health Sciences/Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2001)

• Wiseman CM, Lindsey DP, Fredrick M, Yerby SA. The Effect of an Interspinous Process Implant on Facet Loading During Extension: Spine; April 2005 30(8): 903-907.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "925-939-8585".

November 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3291171'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3291171'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014