Ratings for Dr. Jason H. Solomon

I am 51 years old and have never had surgery before. I have always been self conscious about my small droopy breasts, but was always afraid of having things altered. Dr. Solomon and his staff, put my fears to rest. The entire experience with Dr. Jason Solomon, MD was excellent. He is professional, and knowledgeable. After consulting with other doctors, I found Dr. Solomon to be far and above the best choice due to his excellent "bedside manner", knowledge, experience, and cost.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This experience with Dr. Solomon exceeded my expectations. The staff really went the extra mile to arrange the details of my surgery. Dr. Solomon was excellent about explaining the procedure and my options to me, and his experience and knowledge were invaluable in my situation. I would not have trusted a less-experienced surgeon. After my surgery, Dr. Solomon and the staff checked in with me to see that my recovery was going well. This included extra phone calls from the office when I became concerned about my healing (it turned out not to be a problem). The results of my breast reconstruction are perfect. I have and will continue to refer friends to Dr. Solomon because of his experience and knowledge, knowing that he always has the patient's best interests and outcome in mind.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014