You may also like

Rate Dr. Sabine Liske

Dr. Sabine Liske's Ratings

So far my experience with dr liske has been just okay... After having previous miscarriages, and then becoming pregnant again, I had done a lot of research on OBGYN's. I read a lot of good things online about dr liske, and from everything I read she seemed great and seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. My family doctor referred me to her because of previous history with miscarriage. And I got a call back from her office saying that she wouldn't take me in as a patient for another few months (until about 6 months pregnant).. This kind of threw me off because I figured with my previous history of miscarriage she would want to see me right from the beginning of my pregnancy.
I eventually got in to see her, and based on my experience, I think overall her demeanour seems good, she is usually calm and polite. However I don't find her to be very informative. This is my first pregnancy and she hasn't really explained anything to me when it comes to what is expected next in the pregnancy or what can be expected when going into labor. When I do ask her questions, I feel as though my questions are not answered and she just gives me short, rushed answers. And I always feel rushed through my appointments with her. My appointments mainly consist of her checking my blood pressure and then rushing me out the door. I don't feel as though she truly cares about me as a patient or my pregnancy. She doesn't even ask how I'm feeling at my appointments..
Her receptionist seems great, she's really friendly and personable, however every time I have ever tried to call the office, no one ever answers the phone or their mailbox is full. It's almost impossible to get ahold of the office if I don't go there in person.
I guess we will just see how the rest of this pregnancy and the delivery goes. Lets hope it doesn't match up to the rest of the experiences I have had with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

She seemed great until it came time to deliver my baby. I was so excited to see her but came in angry at me for changing my last name and not letting her office know. I was so shocked and with being in labour I didn't know what to say. Little did she know I did tell her office about my name change and they said to just like the hospital know which I did. My entire delivery was impacted by her anger about my name change. It was traumatic and horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Liske or about her receptionist, Michelle. Both are kind, caring, compassionate, and excellent at what they do. Dr. Liske delivered my first child, a sweet and healthy baby boy, a month ago via C section and made me feel completely at ease with my birth experience (my son was breech so the C section was necessary). Dr. Liske was certain that he would not turn on his own, and she was right and she was 100% definitive that the C section was the safest way for me to deliver him. I never had to wait long to see her at all at any of my appointments except one, when she had to run out to deliver a baby but was back within 30 minutes. She is also apologetic whenever you have to wait, although she doesn't need to be; it comes with the territory and speaks to what a dedicated physician she is. She will also call you herself to give you results and follow up with you. She is a wonderful OB, and her receptionist, Michelle, is fantastic too and very on the ball.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2885636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr. Liske demonstrates empathy and compassion for her patients. She gives you 110% of her attention. In addition she provides excellent explanation of the surgery and risks. She comes highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr. Liske was amazing. She at MOST runs 30 mins behind (which I think is fantastic compared to most specialists). She has wonderful bedside manner and overall demenor. She listens attentively to all questions and doesn't rush you. I had an amazing OBGYn previously before moving to Milton, I didn't think I'd find one NEAR as good. Could not have been happier with Dr. Liske. She is very calming, reassuring, and pleasant. Extremely competent Dr. Love love love her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Wonderful! She makes you feel at ease and doesn't make you feel nervous at all. I had her for my first pregnancy and I was terrified based on family history and she made me feel more than ok. Delivery and follow up was great as well. She is so calm and collected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Wonderful. She is nice, warm, kind and marvelous at her work. I never faced surgery with less fear or concern and all went well and is healing beautifully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Excellent OBGYN, provides 100 attention to you during the visit. Demonstrates concern her patient. Takes times to explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Excellent doctor but staff are nit replying on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

She is experienced, reassuring and patiently addresses all the questions/concerns despite being quite busy. There is a 15-20 min wait time at the office, but I haven't been to a doc's clinic where that wasn't the case.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756323].votes_count ]]