Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Tornambe

I had a wart on my chin, which kept me very self conscious. After a quick consultation, Dr. Tornambe put my mind at ease. A quick procedure removed the growth leaving an unnoticeable scar. The staff was warm and friendly. I have recommended friends and family to the office with 100% confidence in Dr. Tornambe's ability and their satisfaction.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had facial rejuvenation 15 years ago and continue to get compliments on how I look. Thanks to Dr. Tornambe, the resulting surgery was natural and realistic. He was always clearly interested in his patient's well-being and happiness. Highly recommend him for facial plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Rating letter for dr bob tornambe 02/21/2015 I have known Dr. Tornambe for many years and referred many patients to his practice including myself. From my experience as an in-patient and as an out-patient he has been ultra objective and caring He has always been making sure that his surgical outcomes are on a par with the patient's understanding. He backs up his informed consent requirement with pictorial documentation. He sits with the patient discussing the pre-operative, surgical and post-operative events the patient may experience no matter how long it takes. That's not just be ing a doctor, it is being a professional. peter J. Marchisello

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Tornambe is a very caring surgeon who knows how to put his patients at ease. He removed a growth on my back which had felt very uncomfortable under the edge of my bra and was suspected to be cancerous. The removal was done efficiently, leaving not a trace of a scar and fortunately turned out begnin. Based on my own experiance and that of a number of my friends with Dr. Tornambe and their positive results, I intend to return for an another procedure within the next two months.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Bob Is a caring, experienced, gifted surgeon who does terrific work. I came to him to remove a suspicious mole in the crook of my arm, and later for an unsightly, annoying bump on my back. Both are gone without a trace. I've seen other examples of his work; it's alway natural and beautiful. His patients look like the best, healthiest, most well rested version of themselves, which is what we all want.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

DR. Tornambe has great advice for looking and feeling good about yourself. He offers a "less is more" philosophy which encompasses an all around method of exercise and good eating , and general health. I am happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I had upper eye lift surgery by Dr Tornambe and could not be more pleased with the results. I received many complements on how "rested" I looked. No one realized I had surgery, just that I looked so good! I healed quickly, and I know that was due to the expert pre and post surgery care I received from Dr. Tornambe. The staff were always couretous and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Tornambe to anyone interested in either elective or needed surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I cut my finger deeply on Christmas day. Dr. Tornambe saw me as soon as I called. And within an hour, I was completely stiched up. There is no trace of a scar on that finger. Subsequently, I had a mole removed from the back of my neck which had been irritating me for years because my collar rubbed against it constantly. I made an appointment, the mole was removed, and I am completely satisfied. I cannot recommend Dr. Tornambe more highly. He is a caring, efficient, and highly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Tornambe removed a cancerous growth from forehead. There is no trace of a scar. His congenial bedside manner calmed my fears. Contrary to the"clear a mole" review, which seems fabricated, I will put my trust in Dr. Tornambe any procedure I may need in the future.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I went to Dr. Tornambe for a breast reduction. He and his staff were kind, patient, knowledgeable and totally professional. I was given several options and felt that I received what I wanted and not what the Doctor wanted. I am beyond pleased with the results and would highly recommend both him and his practice without any hesitation. I would never trust anyone else and I feel so much better about myself and my appearance.

Dr. Robert M. Tornambe's Credentials