Ratings for Dr. Laura Tate

Good Doctor and staff. I didn't have to wait forever to get the appointment, and they did call to reschedule on time but it only delayed my appt. by 2 days. The office atmosphere was cheerful, polite and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Professional but staff very rude, can't take a joke. They all need to lighten up.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

She repaired the work another surgeon had done. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Her assistant is awesome but very busy. She is specialized in hand but also does breast. Two main issues: her punctuality which can be seen as a pro. Everytime I met her, she was late but, she also spend more time with each patient that what most doctors do. Second negative point: pictures that she show are a bit old but her knowledge and practice compensate for everything. She also had student attending to my surgery but mention it before hand which I found respectful. She is also very calm nd makes sure to cover everything.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The worst medical experience ever. I tore the ligaments off my knuckle joint and needed a splint . Most doctors do full finger splints to immobilize the finger so it will heal as a straight finger. She insisted on a half splint which did not work and my finger is permanently crooked, I still have pain six months later, the scare tissue build up between the two knuckles is severe. She was arrogant, dismissive and clearly a right finger on a right-handed person who makes a living with her hands meant nothing to her. She kep me waiting for 4 hours at her clinic and then simply shrugged at the poor results she saw of my finger. My GP and physiotherapist are as appalled as I am with this level of poor performance.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

This is ridiculous, been waiting for 8 weeks for a call to get an initial appointment. 8 phone calls/ messages by me and 4 faxes from my doctor, with no response. Answering machine actually states we do not check the machine so do not leave message!! Really!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had the most amazing appointment followed by Dr Tate , she is caring and very professional and her team in post op was amazing . thank you doing and caring for your patient

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Tate did my breast reduction. She was awesome and explained everything very well every step of the way. I was scared of proceeding but suffering terrible neck and back pain. I am shocked at how much more comfortable I am. So very happy with the surgery - minimal scaring which is still improving and nice shape and lift. Nipple sensation intact too. Awesome!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Terrible. 6 weeks of waiting, several phone calls/ messages by myself and my referring doctor, and no response whatsoever. Answering machine's message is from last month. Not sure that doc is actually alive...

Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Tate included me in the whole process. I felt well taken care of. The surgery was on my face and you can't tell Where the surgery was. Excellent work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016