Ratings for Dr. Laura Tate

Saved my hand needed your name searched you up, best doctor I’ve ever had/seen in my life!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Great experience with Dr Tate .office staff was amazing and helpful and she was patient and very through . 5 stars

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Recently had a breast reduction done by Dr.Tate. She’s an amazing lady in her practice! Cares about her patients concerns and issues and will take her time with you. Makes sure to help you out with steps to follow and help Kathy healing.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

My daughter had a cyst removed by Dr. Tate. She is very professional, knowledgeable, caring doctor. Great service .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Fantastic service, loved her, professional, caring and the staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Good Doctor and staff. I didn't have to wait forever to get the appointment, and they did call to reschedule on time but it only delayed my appt. by 2 days. The office atmosphere was cheerful, polite and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Professional but staff very rude, can't take a joke. They all need to lighten up.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

She repaired the work another surgeon had done. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Her assistant is awesome but very busy. She is specialized in hand but also does breast. Two main issues: her punctuality which can be seen as a pro. Everytime I met her, she was late but, she also spend more time with each patient that what most doctors do. Second negative point: pictures that she show are a bit old but her knowledge and practice compensate for everything. She also had student attending to my surgery but mention it before hand which I found respectful. She is also very calm nd makes sure to cover everything.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The worst medical experience ever. I tore the ligaments off my knuckle joint and needed a splint . Most doctors do full finger splints to immobilize the finger so it will heal as a straight finger. She insisted on a half splint which did not work and my finger is permanently crooked, I still have pain six months later, the scare tissue build up between the two knuckles is severe. She was arrogant, dismissive and clearly a right finger on a right-handed person who makes a living with her hands meant nothing to her. She kep me waiting for 4 hours at her clinic and then simply shrugged at the poor results she saw of my finger. My GP and physiotherapist are as appalled as I am with this level of poor performance.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017