Ratings for Dr. Laura Tate

I couldnt say a single bad thing about dr tate ,this professionalism was outstanding she honestly cares about her patient's and doesnt address you like a simple number shes very busy but will always finish with you before moving one. She the best i continue to recommend her . Shes did very well performing my surgery. Thank you Dr Tate

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Absolutely love Dr Tate. Very caring and wonderful bedside manner. She takes time to explain everything. Made me very comfortable when prepping for breast reduction. Follow up has been a great experience. One of the best Dr.'s I have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I wish I can say something about this doctor but unfortunately in 2.5 months I was unable to reach them as they NEVER answer the phone. I have left at least 10 messages and was unable to make an appointment. After 2 months of trying my doctor's office called to tell me that I was booked for a certain date that did not work for me. It took another 5 messages and 2 weeks to finally have someone call back. With this attitude I will certainly not be going there. I value professionalism as well as my time and money and this office didn't even try. I am sure Dr Tate is an excellent doctor, if you manage to reach her. Good luck.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

A wonderful physician and surgeon who was reasuring through ever surgery I had with her!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Amazing doctor. Highly skilled surgeon and also kind and patient. How often do you hear that? I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Her office assistant is very busy and hard to reach but extremely helpful when you do talk with her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Outstanding professional. I had hand surgery performed in another remote location, Dr Tate and her staff oversaw the ultimately successful rehabilitation. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Thank you so very much, I was so worried about there being a large scar on my cheek but because of your capable hands it is hardly noticeable. Awesome

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Saved my hand needed your name searched you up, best doctor I’ve ever had/seen in my life!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Great experience with Dr Tate .office staff was amazing and helpful and she was patient and very through . 5 stars

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Recently had a breast reduction done by Dr.Tate. She’s an amazing lady in her practice! Cares about her patients concerns and issues and will take her time with you. Makes sure to help you out with steps to follow and help Kathy healing.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018