Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Charette

I understand patient experiences are all different, but the below comment was, in my opinion, so totally out of line that I had to respond. Dr. Charette is my 90 year old mother's doctor and has been for several years. She is, by far, the most intelligent, intuitive and compassionate doctor she's ever seen and that includes all specialists. She takes her time with each patient (which might explain the alleged 45 minute wait, although we've always been seen within 15 minutes of appointment time) and thoroughly explains her decisions and diagnosis. Her analysis is complete with such things as memory and walking tests and I've always felt assured that my mother was in the best hands as all problems and concerns have always been addressed, sometimes before they become problems. I've since recommended her to several people all have raved. Dr. Charette is, in my opinion, the top doctor at the #3 Geriatrics practice in the USA. You will not find a better physician than her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Left me waiting in her office for 45 minutes. Made comments that made me question her knowledge in medicine. No bedside manner because she never comes to see you in the hospital which is a 5 minute walk. Sends other doctors to see you in the hospital who have NO bedside manner and should be sent back to medical school for a crash course in talking to patients without terrorizing them. She is Sweet and nice if you are looking for a wonderful fun girlfriend to hang with.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Susan L. Charette's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)