Ratings for Dr. Bruce I. White

Yes while I was a patient at this facility everything seemed legitimate. The office was clean the staff was friendly and Dr. White was professional. I had the consultation for a breast augmentation I was somewhere in the range of a large C and wanted a large D. They suggested that since I decided to go larger a lift would be a good idea so I decided to get the lift. They asked me to point out a picture on how I wanted my breast to look. I chose a more round appearance (definitely a more fake sort of look which I didn't mind. I wanted the fake sort of look.) My results are farthest from the picture they could be. The lift essentially did nothing. Once my breast "settled" they rested practically on the top of my stomach. And they are more like pointy tear drops. And not only do my breast sag but I have a thick vertical scar starting at my nipple going down the rest of my breast. I spent 10 thousand dollars that I made from being on a combat deployment to have breast that make me cry.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013