Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Voye

Very disappointed with this doctor! Like a previous reviewer noted,called office(during working hours) to inquire about removing myself from a med that appeared to be causing blurry vision. Dr. was rude, clearly annoyed and told me to "go see an eye doctor" "it was not a symptom of med" (side note, it was listed on pharmacy sheet as a severe side effect and contact doc immediately) I could not believe this response and attitude.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

very pleased overall-- Dr. Voye sat down and talked to me, not at me. He did not rush me, took thorough history, listened to concerns and involved me in the treatment plan. I will definitely refer him to others.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Not a caring or helpful doctor. Once I called him at night about my husband not feeling well, and he said "what can i do about this...take him to the ER"...very rude and obnoxious. I would not want to see him again.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Thomas E. Voye's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)