Ratings for Dr. Nadine B. Hanna

Dr. Hanna took over for the NP Judy Jones after my MRI showed I had a cyst in my ovary as she would then be my surgeon. I could never get a hold or response from Judy Jones, the second Dr. Hanna received my results she was in constant contact with me via voicmail and email. Which I appreciated so much considering I had no access to my phone at work. She had my surgery scheduled and handled everything so well and in such a timely manner. There was never a time through out the entire process of getting my pre-op, procedure and post-op appt that Dr. Hanna wasn't able to answer any of my questions or concerns. I used to be an employee of John Muir and to be honest never had such great things to say about the Providers but for the first time I can say I was pleased with the patient care provided by Dr. Hanna even with her having to be so many places to accommodate her patients she still made her self very much available.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Hanna was irritated with my questions regarding birth control. Dr. Hanna took a phone call on her cell while I was on the table in stir-ups; I was undressed while she was on the phone in the middle of my exam. She overlooked the blood in stool check until I brought it to her attention. She has a smugness/uppity attitude to her and a lack of empathy that is totally different than the video I saw of her when I chose her as my new GYN. I felt she was bothered she had to address my perimenopausal concerns, even though she lists this as one of her specialties. I will find a new doctor - this is not the first lousy experience with her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

The office contains 3 doctors, so you rotate between the 3. There's never been a time when I got to see the doctor under 45 minutes of my appt throughout my pregnancy. Their staff is not helpful and the doctors were not that interested. I don't think I will go back for their care again.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Nadine B. Hanna's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA