Ratings for Dr. Rupinder Kaur

Dr Kaur not only remembers who you are, she remembers what you tell her about what you've been going through. She is a fantastic Doctor and knew an extremely easy means to wean people off of Cymbalta. Cymbalta is a nightmare to get off of normally. But with Dr. Kaur, you are in the hands of a genius.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr. Rupinder "Xanax" Kaur tried to put me on this drug just as she did my aunt years ago and also a friend last year. I confronted her about this and she said that it is a wonderful drug that has been maligned for the wrong reasons. I was aghast that a doctor would push an addictive drug on anyone without trying others. I went elsewhere, got much better help, and no Xanax to have to quit years later. Sad that she is still in practice. I read these other ratings, undoubtedly some written by her staff as no one would rate them more than one star. Insurance pays for 30 minutes there is no 15 minute code so all of those who talk about getting their full 15 minutes are getting bilked for the other 15 she gets paid for. Sad

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rupinder Kaur for several years now. I have always found her staff to be helpful and pleasant and Dr. Kaur herself to be a wonderful doctor. She is kind, caring and listens well. She is always concerned for your well being and will ask the hard questions and has never said she didn't know what to try next or allowed me to leave in an unwell state. She has returned phone calls to me when I had questions. I have had to wait for longer than I would like on occasion. I tolerate this because I know that if I need more than 15 minutes, I will get it. I strongly recommend Dr. Kaur over other doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Best psychiatrist I've ever worked with. Extremely knowledgeable. Decreased and changed my meds prescribed by previous psychiatrist. I'm prescribed the right combination to manage my symptoms and take less than half the amount of medications I was prescribed when I switched to Dr. Kaur It's very obvious that she is passionate about her work of helping people. She has returned my call as late as 8:00 pm. I have always received a return call the same day. I trust Dr. Kaur completely. There's no doubt my mind that she has my best interest at heart. Office staff is excellent. Very friendly and welcoming. Follow through with what they tell you they will do. I'm completely satisfied and know I'm receiving the best care possible.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Kauer came highly recommended. She is everything my referring Dr. Told me she would be and I am grateful. She helped me recognize I had many years of losses I had not come to terms with and worked me through the most severe of these. I was able to work thru the others. We would review my progress and finally I was able to recognize loss and deal with it. Thank you Dr. Kaur

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Kaur for many year, to be exact I am not sure. When I came to her I was at my lowest, just about to the point of giving up. Dr. Kaur has really made a difference I my life in all aspects. She has made me feel as though she cares about me as a person , not just a number, or a $ sign. Thank you so much Dr. Kaur ! You have brought me out of the denial I was in and showed me that I very much have so much to live for. I no longer feel ashamed of my depression or anxiety, I accept it and with your help which is far more than you will ever know I am able to cope with it today. Thank God that we do have doctors like you Dr. Kaur that do actually care about your patients. I have always been treated with respect & nothing less from your staff. Thank You & God Bless... One of your Very Caring Patients...... Brenda

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

It is easy to be caught up in the idea that you have to wait a little time for your appointment BUT this to me shows that she tries to help her patients and keeps them past the 15 mins. that insurance pays for. In North Carolina Psychiatrists are separate from therapists. There for they are, in general, more highly educated. This makes the few that are around very busy. Dr. Kaur cares about her patients and gives it her all to figure out the correct medication in the insurance paid 15 mins. I think she and her office are hardworking and kind. I could not imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Kaur, for 5 years. She and all of her staff, are very caring, concerned and willing to work with you. I've never had to wait long and I've never felt rushed out of her office. She listens well. She's one of the best, and came highly recommended to me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Intelligent, sensitive, insightful, responsive, actively listens to what you have to say, spends time with you; never rushed in and out.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Seems very rushed. Doesn't take but a few minutes with you, very impatient. If insurance allows fifteen minutes, then that is all she will give you. Then she pushes you out the door and suggest that you talk to a therapist instead. All she wants is money and to prescribe pills. She could care less about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011