You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mahnaz Behboodikhah

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr B basically saved my life in 1997 when a staff infection, endocarditis , took out my aortic valve & almost killed me. She assembled a great team of infectious disease specialist, cardiac surgeon, eye specialist, She proved to be extremely competent, compassionate , and comforting in a very scary, life threatening situation. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

She said my wife's aunt needed a pacemaker. She performed surgery to install one. The surgical site and the pacemaker became infected with MERSA Staph and another life threatening infection. Ultimately, she had to remove it. Then, almost two months later when the life-threatening infections had been cleared up via six weeks of an antibiotic via an IV, she said the pacemaker did not have to be re-inserted! The implication we got was that it was never necessary in the first place. Very poor experience and I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Mahnaz Behboodikhah's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental
Principle Life Insurance
Simplifi
Thrivent Financial

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very intelligent, compassionate and skilled. I would recommend her highly and without reservation."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr B basically saved my life in 1997 when a staff infection, endocarditis , took out my aortic valve & almost killed me. She assembled a great team of infectio..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3290153'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014