Ratings for Dr. Rubina N. Haidar

This practice does not inform you that they are a Blue Cross Network provider so in first visit, will have you sign a 'contract' that makes BC/BS covered patients pay a copay. In my case, $1266. They signed an agreement with BC/BS that states that they will not charge co-pays. They get around this by using the contract. Poor business practices, deceptive at best. Find another provider...

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I overpaid my deductible and her office refuses to refund it to me, because I do not have the receipt which I faxed o them once alrady. Strangely they acknowledge that I overpaid and their records indicate that I overpaid and they still won't refund my money. Last time I go there.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Haidar is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. She is an outstanding physician and a very caring person

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Rubina N. Haidar's Credentials

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3289983'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3289983'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014