Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Gautsch

Cheryl Bretz 109 Merrimac Dr. Hendersonville, TN 37075 Feb. 24, 2015 Dear Dr. Gautsch and Support members of Southern Sports Medicine Institute This is a note to express my sincere gratitude for over the top care I have received while in your care. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. From the first day I entered your office, I was greeted with the most professional staff. I could feel the confidence in everyone that I was at the right place. Knowing you had a plan to relieve the horrible pain in my right knee was reassuring. The convenient location of the onsite MRI was a pleasant surprise. I want to commend you and your staff for educating me on what to expect and help me prepare for the repair of my knee. I was more relaxed knowing what to expect. The surgery and my experience with the hospital staff was just as impressive. The follow up instructions were easy to follow. Today, 2 weeks and 1 day from my surgery, finding myself much more mobile and almost my old self is refreshing. Again thanks to everyone for a job well done. My overall experience was excellent. I will recommend your team to anyone needing Orthopedic care. You were all awesome. Sincerely, Cheryl Bretz

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

He's Great! His staff is Great! His Therapist is Great! Very pleasant outpatient surgery in his new center. Shoulder is Great! Thanks to Dr. Gautsch!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Gautsch really cares for his patients and makes sure they get the best care throughout their time spent getting treatment. I highly recommend him if you need a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I had both knees replaced 4 weeks a part. The whole staff and PT people are great to work with. I can not thank Dr. Gautsch enough for giving me my life back. He explained everything to me before surgury and what to expect over the next 16 weeks. I am at 10 weeks from 1st replacement and all is well and just as he told me it would be. Going back to work this week with new knees that feel great! So happy to have found Dr Gautsch.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

He's the best! First choice of all the nurses at the hospital that I know. I think so too.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Best shoulder surgeon! Fixed what others couldn't.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Thomas L. Gautsch's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp