Ratings for Dr. Scott Waller

This doctor does not like to be asked questions. He performed emergency surgery on my son. My son exp. a variety of problems in the hospital that the nursing staff indicated was unusual and the infectious disease doctor told me things of great concern. I asked a lot of questions to ensure my son was getting the proper care and to be informed. When we went for an office appt. Waller told me that the office had BETS I would call over the weekend which I didn't. I asked about my son's stitches and Waller asked IF I WAS GOING TO MEDICAL SCHOOL! I transferred immediately out of that practice. This doctor is intimidated by questions. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

This doctor does not want to help the elderly. My family member went through a horrible experience. She needed a hip replacement and all she got was the run-around for MONTHS! Endless appointments, endless scans, all went nowhere. My family member was in serious pain and could not move, or sit comfortably, sleep walk anywhere!! I switched to a doctor affiliated with YALE and he "cared" for her and told her FIRST APPT. w/her after he looked at her endless stream of scans that she needed a hip replacement today, not tomorrow, or next week. He took "care" of her and today she is walking comfortably with no pain. This doctor has no compassion for the elderly and if I didn't switch doctors for her she'd be in a convalescent home today.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Scott Waller's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)