Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Skolnick

He is wonderful! If not for him, I'm certain I would have lost the hearing in my left ear.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I love this doctors he's always taken great care of my son and other family members! He knows what he's doing and doesn't need long with a patient! The lady at the front desk is horrible other then that I love this office

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I've never met a doctor who was so rude and insensitive. My daughter who has special needs was insulted horribly, and lucky for her she didn't quite understand what this waste of space was saying. I did understand and cannot go another day without expressing my feelings for this jag off. There are plenty of good ENT in the pittsburgh area. I will never return and I make sure I tell anyone who will listen to stay away from this maniac.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

The staff were horrible especially the lady on the front desk. The doctor spent about 2 minutes with me. He was too busy running between rooms to get patients thru as fast as he can. I will NEVER go to that clinic again.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Kenneth B. Skolnick's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)