Ratings for Dr. Michael N. Cho

Dr. Cho performed a parathyroidectomy on me. He was very informative prior to the surgery and worked closely with my other doctors to arrive at a conclusion that surgery was necessary. The surgery took two hours and I was released that day. I'm very happy I chose Dr. Cho.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Cho spent no more than 10 minutes for each patient. Asked for hearing test prior seeing him to get as much money as possible, I have no problem with my ears or hearing. Prescribed medications but didn't want to give instruction when asked and rushed off to see next patient.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Good gravy I wouldn't return to this place for free. Cho is cocky and office staff needs training.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

He was thorough, competent, and compassionate with my daughter. She has been a patiant for about 3 years and he always takes the time needed to determine the best treatment plan.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Cho for a sinus issue since September of 2012. I had a relatively minor sinus surgery and contracted two serious secondary infections from my workplace. Because of these infections, Dr Cho has had to do several more surgeries and extensive antibiotic and ant-fungal treatments. Dr Cho has always been very patient when explaining what's going on, what we needed to do, and why we needed to do it. It became a very complicated case and he brought in other specialists to consult when we needed to with no hesitation and without me having to ask. Dr Cho spends all the time you need when he is with you and is more than willing to answer all questions and concerns. The back office staff are all friendly and professional. What I want in a doctor is one who is highly qualified, treats me as an individual, addresses all my concerns and questions and is approachable. Dr Cho fits that bill for me. Based on my personal experience, I can highly recommend Dr Cho.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Excellent knowledgeable physician. Efficient and courteous!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Cho performed a tonsillectomy on me as an adult woman and he is an amazing doctor. He is professional, polite, extremely competent, honest and kind. I experienced a couple of issues during recovery and his medical assistant called back with a solution promptly. I would recommend Dr. Cho to my friends and to all others if they want the highest quality care.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Michael N. Cho's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)