Ratings for Dr. Miles F. Adler

I reported to have a procedure for an appointment that I set up with Dr. Adler’s office 3 weeks prior and was told I did not have an appointment. I then contacted Dr. Adler’s office and was told “your appointment was cancelled by your girlfriend because you wanted to go to another Hospital due to insurance reasons”. I responded that I had never cancelled my appointment and that there had been a major mistake in confusing me with another patient. This error would cause pause for a risk management issue. A conversation I had Dr. Adler regarding the situation, Dr. Adler expressed a laissez-faire and cavalier attitude regarding the matter, stating, “these things happen and slip through the cracks at times”, and that I should “go with the flow and nobody died or contracted cancer”. This is the most unprofessional statement and attitude that I have ever seen or heard from a physician and certainly, not one of empathy, as facilitated in Dr. Adler’s medical training.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Miles F. Adler's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1964)

Arise Health Plan