Ratings for Dr. Keith S. Livingstone

I had one visit to Dr. Livingston for the flu. When I left they said he wanted all his patients to have a physical. I missed the physical appointment due to a severe migraine. They promptly sent me a letter for $35 for missing the appointment. I went to his office and talked with Peggy who didn't seem to care what reason I gave for missing the appointment. I explained to her that I was in a bad car accident and have severe daily migraines and apoligized for missing the appointment. I also emphasized I was having to medically retire and I did not have much money to spare. They still refused to waive the $35 this one time. The doctor was average, but I'd say the staff and sticking a sick patient was in poor taste. Take your business to a doctor that cares or Carenow that only cost $50 and gets you in right away with no missed appointment fees and a friendlier staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Keith S. Livingstone's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1983)

Guardian