Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Yoho

Me gusto mucho el personal del doctor muy amables y sober todo me isieron sentir muy bien gracias

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Tuve una Esperiensa Buena y un trato muy profecional me gustan mis resultados.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I am very happy and confortable with the results the staffing was amazing and very help to decide

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Tuve una buena cirujia buena recoperacion gracias todos Los doctores enfermeras que me ayudaron para mi recoperacion Los recomiendo.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I Marisela Hernandez , 31 years old I found out this cosmetic clinic in Visalia, Ca. With Dr. Yoho looking for a breast augmentation which in my first consultation I felt good talking with the doctor about the process of my surgery . On the day of my surgery every came out perfect I really love the way they did it which they did from my belly , with no scars on my breast and the good thing that it took me a week to recover with not much pain as I heard from another friends experience in diffrents clinics .. I totally recomend Dr. Yoho and his staffs are the best they make you feel like family :).

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

All information needed was provided. Staff is kind and helpful. Absolutely happy with results. Dr. Yoho is straight forward and direct. Nurse Judy is great and very supportive and ecstatic about your procedure goals.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr.Yoho, Judy and his staff are are amazing! I have loved my whole experience with them. My results have met my expectations and some. The environment in his office is just so relaxed and friendly and clean. They answer all my qestions and explain everything to me, which makes me feel extremly comfortable. I have came in without an appointment just to ask qestions and they took me in with no problem. Dr.Yoho and his staff have gone the extra mile for me in so many ways.I feel very taken care of and cannot wait to do my next procedure!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Fue una experiencia maravillosa me encanto su trabajo y son super amables.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Everyone in the office from staff to the physicians were great and took great care of me. I had the opportunity to watch the prep nurse prep the room and was very happy with her concern for the sterile environment they were prepping to work in. My post op care was great, I was in a little pain but they made sure I was comfortable and again very well taken care of. I am so happy with the results and that I chose to come here. Cannot wait to see how I look in a couple months.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Nice staff! Love Dr. Yoho and my results recommend him to anyone considering sugery!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Robert A. Yoho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP