Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Yoho

Great staff! Immaculate surgical room. Judy and staff completely guided me in the right direction when I was unsure about the desired size!:)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Muy buen doctor selosb recomiendo 100 percent .. Y todo el personal muy eficiente..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Yoho is a great dr and the staff is super friendly. I had a lipo procedure done at his office and the result is nearly perfect! I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr.Yoho and Yudy are awesome .I had a wonderful experience . I would totally recommend dr yoho to who ever wants to have a procedure done to look and feel more beautiful . Thank you for everything you guys are awesome !!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Fue una experiencia unica estoy muy contenta y satisfecha con el trabajo de el doctor Yoho y su personal Los recomiendo un 100 percent

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I can not wait to go back & have more services done!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. MY COSMETIC SURGERY LOOKS GREAT. THE STAFF IS AMAZING. DR. YOHOO AND HIS STAFF TREATED ME LIKE A QUEEN. I WOULD NOT CHANGE MY DOCTOR FOR ANY OTHER ONE. I AM PLANNING ON GOING BACK FOR OTHER COSMETIC SERVICES.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Yoho completely ruined the look of my breast and also now living with nerve pain!! Dr. Yoho is so busy driving back and forth from many offices in different cities, that he doest have time to focus on his patients. They just want to get you in and out. So this is what happened with my surgery. After measuring implant sizes, I left with an uncomfortable feeling that that was not the size I wanted. "Which was 575cc. Let me state that when I tried that size on, I said, "no, too big" when I tried the 500cc, I said "perfect" The women, who is his wife, not Dr, Yoho who I made an appointment for, asked me what size of cup I was interested in, I told her a "C" Anywho, I called and asked if I could be seen again to try on different sizes. I walked into the room, and his wife came in, only to tell me, "I have nothing to worry about, the size is perfect, and many girls come back to get them bigger, so that I might as well stay with that size." She told,"don't lose sleep, your going to love them." So I left, not able to try any other size on. Confining in her words, I felt, "ok, she knows what she's talking about, let's do this". Oh, they had also offered a $100 fee extra, in case something went wrong and needed extra surgery after recovery. Well, that was a waste, because although I needed the extra surgery and paid that fee, they never helped me with the issue. Let me explain my issue. When I woke up from surgery, they told me they went ahead and filled me with 600cc. I was like "WHAT," again, they told me "not to worry, once healed they would look great." Well, Dr Yoho request 4 dr visits after surgery to see how one is healing. Like I said, he is so busy, he doesn't remember what he tells his patients. On one of the visits, he asks, "ok pull your shirt up, lets see how those scars are doing," once I lifted my shirt, he said, "oh wait, you don't have any, you went through the belly button." Most of his breast implant surgeries are done through the nipple. Anywho, he would remember that, if he had my file in hand. Which he NEVER had during my visits. He said he forgot his files in Pasedena. On another visit, Dr. Yoho requested me to sleep without a bra, so that my implants can be pushed down. Well he must have not remembered that I had my implants placed through me belly button, which means I did not have pockets created in my breast which allows the implant to fit more properly. My type of surgery only allows the implant itself to stretch the breast so that if falls in place. Well, when I woke up, my implant was nearly under my armpit, I quickly tried to push it back. Now my right breast is so uneven, causes a painful nerve pain and tons of rippling. (I was not to sleep without a bar, but since he didn't have my file in hand, so he went ahead and suggested it anyway.) I quickly made an appointment. He examined the breast and quickly noticed the difference, he mentioned how I would have surgery again and cut a pocket on the right side of the breast to shift the implant to the right, then asked me to go back in a month. Went back, then said, "we'll transfer fat to cover up that rippling, come back in a month." Went back in month, then started saying, "your breast were already uneven to begin with, there is not much we can do, your breast will change in a year, give it time." told me to go back in a month. Went back, "this time he had his employee's who had breast implants done by him, show me how rippling is common. Well that's great, I don't need another women's comparison, because everyone is different. Before my implant had shifted, I had no rippling, which my left one has none, it wasn't placed in an odd position, and most importantly, I had NO nerve pain! All the work he told me he would do to help the situation, he has granted me none. Instead he only tried to convince me that his mistake was ok to live with! June has marked 3 years, I'm still in pain, and still so so so unhappy with the outcome! I'm here today to say, "People, please do your research before choosing a Dr. This is your body, cosmetic surgeries are to enhance appearance! Not make you look and feel worse!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I had surgery before , and blood was dripping on my face inside the car. I had a bad experience

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Robert performed eyelid surgery for me three years ago. I also had cheek implants. My eyes and face came out beautiful. I liked Robert and his staff immediately. I love Kay and Judy they treated me like I was a prince. His fees are very reasonable and follow up is great. The first night after the surgery in my home Robert called me to check up. The next day the same call back. The next day Judy called to check. I truly felt loved and cared for. Rich Berg

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Robert A. Yoho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA