Ratings for Dr. Amod Sureka

First, the staff, except for the Wellstar redundent sign in process, the staff was great and warm. I did the chiropractor and PT route with limited relief. A couple of days after my second treatment by Dr. Sureka my pain is 90% gone. Now I can start the PT routine to get to 100%. This past weekend, for the first time in a long time, took the dogs walking and did some chores around the house. Best is that my wife says I am less of a grouch.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

The best Doctor and Staff I’ve ever had. The staff is so pleasant and so is Dr. Sureka. Dr. Sureka solely focus on his clients well being. Dr. Sureka has a pleasant smile that lets me know I’m in the right hands and makes me feel welcomed. Dr. Sureka is so nice and kind you can’t help but to like him. I remember his smile if I don’t remember anything else 😂. Thank You Dr. Sureka for all that you do and giving me hope I Thank God for you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I’ve lived in chronic pain for 27 years after being hit by a drunk driver while I was on a motorcycle. For years I though that it was how it had to be. After many years and doctors, having Dr. Sureka treating me it’s a huge relief. He has me on a treatment plan that is working great and is allowing me to return to a somewhat normal life. His staff is wonderful! The little bit of extra costs for hospital facilities is worth it. If you are in pain, there’s no where else I’d recommend you go.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Dr Sureka was outstanding. He impressed me with his skills and kindness. I brought a new patient for him to treat and am working to get two more patients to see him. It was my good fortune to find him

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Sureka has significantly helped reduce the pain in my lower back and legs. He is very courteous and really listens and takes the time to explain his recommended treatments clearly. The treatments were quick and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

The whole experience was very good. The staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Sureka is considerate, professional, seems very competent and has a pleasant manner

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Sureka has significantly reduced the level of pain I was experiencing. I highly recommend his treatments.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Sureka to anyone seeking help for pain management! Unable to take NSAIDS, I was recommended to him by my PCP. He took time to listen and figure out the best course of action. We decided together to try injections, which has helped tremendously. The fact that he is a Lin-Manuel Miranda look-alike is also a plus!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Sureka is a very courteous e doctor. He has helped me with my pain in my back and numbness in my legs. I would recommend him for pain management.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Sureka is a great doctor and I will recommend him to family and friends. The staff is great

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Amod Sureka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

DeKalb Medical - ANA is a multispecialty group of physicians in the fields of Neurosurgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Back pain is a challenging condition to diagnose and treat. Nonetheless, there are many conservative, interventional, and surgical options. If conservative treatment such as physical therapy and medications fix the issue, this is ideal. If an injection or procedure offers long term pain relief, this can be an excellent way to continue to lead a happy and productive life. Lastly, if surgery is needed, you want a group of physicians who can evaluate and treat your issue with minimal delay.

• English

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Spinal stenosis