Ratings for Dr. Jose Reyes

he was very attentive ,he made me feel at ease,he is very thorough ,im also glad he takes basically any insurance.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Reyes for the past 16 years! He delivered all of my children. He's warm, knowlegable, friendly, caring, funny! It's .like going to visit a old friend...and I will now be taking my kids to him...the staff at times have been the worst! But Donna always takes good care of whatever they don't! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Reyes to anyone...best care ever!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

i love dr reyes. how rude of someone to give him a bad review. he is so funny. i am pregnant now and i am going right back there.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I Love Dr. Reyes He delivered 2 of my children and I would refer him to anyone. He is a very loving and caring man.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Not sure what happened with the person who supplied a poor rating for him, but I had the most WONDERFUL experience during my pregnancy with Dr. Reyes. He's light hearted, funny and caring. He spent lots of time with me and I never felt rushed. He was great during the delivery and on my follow ups. He and his partner Dr. Espina are jewels and are a rare find in this day and age of health care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

uncaring...have an important question that needs to be seen right away?? find a real doctor

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Jose Reyes's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1977)

MAMSI