Ratings for Dr. Gordon Brody

Dr. Brody (with Sore Clinic) is a wonderful surgeon, but I found him to be rude and obnoxious. It's apparent he places himself on a much higher pedestal from others. He did a wonderful job on my carpel tunnel surgery, but that's about as far as it goes. His time with a patient is about 2 to 5 minutes and forget about asking him any questions as he will tell you to make an appointment. He is always running late -- kept me waiting over an hour on one of my appointments. As a good surgeon, I give him a 5; attitude, I give him a 1. Would I use go to him again, probably, but I would know what to expect .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Keep me waiting 90 minutes after my appointment time. Than had the nerve to mention it, not apologize, not shake my hand (coming or going), and then spend only 5 minutes with me. Obnoxious person who obviously has drunk the koolaid of his own godliness.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Gordon Brody's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)