Ratings for Dr. Cathearine Jenkins Hall

Great Doctor. Very professional, efficient friendly staff, Cathearine is a 'no fluff' compassionate doctor who gets straight to the real issues. Go to this lady only if you want to get better in whatever circumstance you may be facing in life today. She's a straight shooter and I have the utmost respect for her and her work. She is in high demand but definitely worth the wait if in fact there is one. The very best.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Managed to get my HMO to authorize a visit to have my child tested, filled out and submitted all requested paperwork twice and the dr never reviewed it, never responded, and staff never even set-up an appointment. I called and called and got apologies and promises from a very friendly staff that I would get a response the NEXT DAY (twice) and we never heard back or got an appointment. What a waste of time. They told me that they were very busy, I empathized saying I was very busy, too, always with the hope something would be done, but no. My child never got the neuropsych eval that we needed b/c my insurance (Cigna HMO/Monarch) gave me grief over the fact that they authorized a non-contracted provider already. Whatever.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013