Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Feldman

Skilled, professional and caring. Dr. Bruce makes people well and then helps the maintain that health.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

When folks say that a doctor saved their lives, it's usually hyperbole, but in my case, it would be an understatement. I contacted Dr. Feldman a few years ago about my long, complex medical history, serious conditions both chronic and acute and after some near death experiences, including a hospitalization with pneumonia and sepsis. My experiences with doctors up til then had been that they start looking for the exits and find a way to get me out of their offices once they hear or read my medical history. Dr. Feldman calmly said, "Sure, I'll try, this could be interesting." My health had declined enough that had I not been fortunate enough to partner with him to untangle the complicated mess and spiral I was in, I doubt I'd be here today, able to share this review. Dr. Feldman has never failed to respond quickly to a call or email. He's smart, thoughtful and kind, listens, never dismissive of my concerns. A patient's best partner. No staff, just direct contact w/Dr.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Bruce L. Feldman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup