Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Daniel

Dr.Daniel performed a biopsy on multinodules of my thyroid gland.His staff were so nice and explained every step they would make and why. I was extremely nervous about having needles stuck in my throat. Dr. Daniel was prompt, and explained every thing he was doing and would ask in between if I was ok. He is a very down to earth Dr. I have been to countless doctors trying to get a diagnosed truth about a thyroid issue of mine that is complicated. Dr.Daniel did the procedure beautifully and quickly. He talked with me afterward about my options re: possible surgery and or other means of treatment. Biopsy came back negative for cancer. I am still on the fence about surgery . But Dr. Daniel and his staff sure made my visit (and by the way my first visit) so pleasant that I would not hesitate to go back. He is a class act.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

I've known (and used as a patient along with my immediate family) Dr. Daniel for 16 years. As a fellow physician I've worked with many surgeons and I can say without qualification that he is among the best. He genuinely cares about his patients and keeps up with the latest standards of care, consistently has great surgical outcomes, and has handled many complex and challenging cases with skill and compassion. Many of the medical and nursing staff at our hospital use him, which speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Scott R. Daniel's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1985)

AHC