Ratings for Dr. William A. Lanting

I've been going to Dr. Lanting for 20 years due to asthma. He is very knowledgeable about diagnosis and treatments. I know some about medicine. He will not talk down to you or BS you. He also gets to know you as a person.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I suffer from asthma and allergies. He has been my doctor for several years. I started feeling ill Friday night and now it is Sunday I have full blown Bronchitis. I am a professional speaker and "The Show Must Go ON". I am scheduled for a flight to Chicago tomorrow and have to be ready to preform on Wednesday. No one wants to get a motivational speaker on their "sick day". I call his office today and got a very professional answering service who explained they could page him. He called me back (on a Sunday). Within minutes he had me diagnosed with prescriptions called into my pharmacy. When I asked if I need to pay for the "off hour" call he said no, just get on his books so he could make sure I was feeling better. WOW! In a high tech world with cyber relationships and social media it is so comforting to know that there are still doctors who care. I wish I could give Dr. Lanting more stars. I am very grateful to be his patient and he is my HERO!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014