Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Usher

He was highly recommended during my breast cancer journey, and I am SO HAPPY I chose to have him as my surgeon! He is a little quirky, but knows what he is doing. And when it comes down to life-saving measures, I will take the quirkiness! He is knowledgable, thorough (excellent quality), and can be serious when needed and funny (when needed, and trust me, I needed it!). I would definately recommend this doctor, over and over!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Granted, his "bedside manner" is not the best. However, he seems to be very highly regarded in the local medical community. Over and over, I heard comments about how very THOROUGH he is, and that's a good thing!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

As far as I can tell this doctor's primary motivation is avoidance of legal action. He will not even speak to you (POST exam) without a nurse in the room, which is disconcerting and uncomfortable. Further, his dwelling on every negative and catastrophic potential development is both unnecessary, and potentially harmful. He speculates on the worst possible outcomes, without having the fact available. He explains jargon poorly, and has an unfortunate tendency to interrupt questions before they are fully articulated. In addition his staff has all of the warmth, compassion and professionalism of government drones in Soviet Russia. Perhaps he has some surgical skill, I have now way of knowing, but if his other qualifications are any indication, it's not worth finding out.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Charles H. Usher's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)