Ratings for Dr. Peter Baciewicz

caring cardiologist with outstanding clinical skills and up-to-date knowledge. Coordinated my husband's care after a cardiac arrest six years ago. I watched him organize everything, visit at least once daily, and always have time to explain and answer questions, whether mine or interns or residents. My husband is doing well 6 years later after much care from this outstanding MD.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I moved to town and knew no doctors, and did a little snooping and starting going to Dr. Baciewicz. This was very good fortune. I don't know that I've ever before seen a Doc that is as good natured, approachable, and most importantly- such a capable listener. I would extend this praise to his whole practice. I wish I didn't have to go so often, but have a great deal of comfort and confidence with Dr. Baciewicz and his group. Oh- as for punctuality- they don't seem to be "like clockwork"- I nearly got my vehicle towed one day that things ran long. I normally get bent by waiting in rooms for doctors, but in this case I'd wait all day- the care is that good.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Peter Baciewicz's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)

• Bcbs Illinois