Ratings for Dr. Alfonso Barrera

Dr. Barrera, is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck at the same time. Almost no pain, and he called me for days to know how I was feeling. He is not only a wonderful doctor but also a warm and caring human being. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr. Barrera has been amazing he has done many different procedures to me and my whole family, he is not only an amazing plastic surgeon but a great human being all his procedures facelifts, breast aug and hair transplantations have exceeded our expectations, he always follows up after surgery he is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Very

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Do not EVER let Dr. Barrera inject Botox in your face. I had the Botox for a special event, and ended up with a terrible drooping eye on one side of my face. I look as if I had suffered a stroke. I was disappointed in his attitude regarding the incident. Very unconcerned.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Doc B. is a great doc. He has been my doc for every procedure I've had. He did my breast revisions. He has done lipo, fraxel repair and Botox. I'm addicted to him. He is the best. Check Asps.org. He is certified by the board of plastic surgeons. In addition he is a hair transplant doc. He is caring and funny. He really cares about his patients. You are not just a number but a patient to him. He is honest and he will let you know iif he does not think you need something. Unbelievable but true! He is not metallic like other docs and is an excellent and caring doc . Will stay with him until the day I pass. His staff is also great GIanina, Rebecca and Lori are always there to help.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I went in for breast augmentation and 3 days later when the bandages came were taken off in his office one breast was where it was supposed to be and the other one was hanging down like my grandma's. Then he suggested a breast lift. I wasn't about to pay again for something that was NOT my fault and he refused to fix without more money.He may be a great plastic surgeon but his speciality is NOT breasts.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011