Ratings for Dr. Norman M. Gordon

I have been going to Dr. Gordon for several years to be treated for migraines and recently my husband became a patient due to a head injury. Dr. Gordon is personable with a great sense of humor. He explains everything in detail and no question is unanswered. Out favorite doctore

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

After 7 years of dozens of doctors, testing, and experimental treatment, Dr. Gordon was the first Dr. to correctly diagnose my condition. He always took the time to answer my questions and talk through my concerns and his decisions. I'll never be able to say enough good things about this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Gordon for 7 months for Transverse Myelitis. Very little if any treatment plan or helpful analysis. Waited 3 months to even begin treatment of high dose oral corticosteroids with no results. Delayed to perform CSF spinal tap until 6 months after being struck down. That's about all that has been done to date other than the MRI's that keep coming back clean. Finally came to a road block where he doesn't know exactly what to do but wait and see. When I question him for details on treatment plan and approach he transfers me to "a highly trained and capable colleague" who took all of 12 minutes to speak with me before he begins telling me it's all in my head. Sounds like someone is putting more effort into circling the wagons, and not trying to treat their patient.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011