Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Lambird

I miss you doctor Lambird. Going to the doctor is not, nor will ever be the same. You're the bomb. The kind of bomb that if it were to be detonated, nothing but rainbows,teddy bears, genius dust, and love would be found. I hope all is well in Springfield, those patients don't know how lucky they are. yours truly, RCH 12/31/91

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Worst experience with a Dr in a while.unwilling to listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I saw her as my PCP for 12 years and always got very good care. She listens carefully, offers treatment options and gives good diagnoses. I'd recommend her to anyone needing a professional and caring PCP.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

This physician is the most unprofessional, unsympathetic and ill-advising physician I have ever experienced. She was completely disrespectful to my daughter, who has many chronic conditions, including juvenile diabetes, arthritis, anxiety & depression to name the main ones. She called my daughter names, told both of us incorrect information regarding the insurance, didn't listen to my questions, let alone answering them. She saw my daughter every 1-3 months for 2 years, yet wasn't even familiar with what she had prescribed, let alone reviewing her chart to better provide her services. She made false accusations and was very inconsiderate!!! I would not recommend to ANYONE!!

Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth A. Lambird's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1999)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America