Ratings for Dr. John R. Parnell

I have called like 5 times and nobody Answers the phone just gos straight to voice mail Sounds like the nurses aint doing there job

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I guess i'm. Used to a bigger city where there is a lot of competition in the medical office field, and rude, inefficient staff can easily be fired and quickly replaced, I'm not used to the UNBELIEVABLY unprofessional staff in this office. I guess there is a shortage of replacements in Daytona beach. I, as well as my pharmacist have been requesting my refills for three weeks now. I was told by staff, since the office is so busy,it would take a month to see me, so just go to the e,r. If I get sick. I barely get a word in before I'm transferred to a voice mail that is pointless to leave a message. I love. Dr Parnell. He is a great and caring doctor. What a shame that he has to work with a staff who is more concerned with what they're having for lunch, and making personal cell phone calls while a line of patients are waiting to check out.they should be taking orders in somebody's drive through, or cleaning toilets rather than work in a professional office with a great doctor. Yes, that's harsh, but love your job, treat the patients like you would want to be treated if you were sick, or go work some where else where it's OKAY to be lazy like a mattress tester

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Please stay away. So many reasons from age of physician to incompetent staff to horrible location.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

First you wait in the reception room for 2 hrs., then in the exam room for an hour. The doctor wrote one Rx my insurance would only approve with doctor's call to them, but office refused to do so. Another Rx I always have had was forgotten to refill. Two other Rx's I had questions about. You can call for days and most of the time it goes to voicemail. IF you get thru, you are told the nurse will call you back but they NEVER do. If I could put a minus star, I would.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The office doesn't answer the phones. You sit all day in waiting room. They don't inform you of an issue with tests then you end up in the ER and emitted! Now the doctor tells the staff to set me up with physical therapy and another test, so they say they will set it up and call me the next day. That was 3 months ago and no call and they don't answer or return calls. Don't go to these people!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Parnell is a sweet and helpful doctor who has been practicing for many years. HOWEVER, his staff is the WORST. If you try to reorder RX, if the staff feels you don't need it, the request from the pharmacy is ignored. When you call about it, you are told a nurse will call you back, but they don't. No written Rx's are given. All is done thru the pharmacy and Dr. Parnell's staff. So the patient is screwed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. John R. Parnell's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)