Ratings for Dr. Arnold Brenner

Horrific - incompetent. Dangerous. He destroyed my son's life by refusing to test him for Lyme disease. He is a fraud and I will always regret having trusted him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. brenner is the absolute best. I am 24 years old and I was a patient of his until I turned 21. My daughter is 5 and she is now a patient of his. My whole family has been coming to this office for years. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to listen to your problems. I can always get an appointment the same day. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be pulled into the back. The staff is very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr Brenner has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born. She is now 13. He is very patient and thorough with his patients. She adores him and feels comfortable with him. I can call him any time of day and he responds very quickly to my phone calls. Whether I call for an emergency or just a concern he responds with no hesitation. There is no other doctor I would use.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Brenner is sweet, well-published & willing to think outside the managed-care box. These merits are negated by his absolute lack of organization. After several appointments, we learned Dr. Brenner misplaced my son’s file, never knowing results of the numerous labs he ordered. His recommendations were based on hunches, not evidence, since he lost evidence in the abyss he calls an office. Out of desperation & a total lack of doctors willing to treat the causes of my son’s regressive autism, I was initially willing to overlook the fact that I had to step over patient files as I walked to filthy exam rooms littered with dusty paper. I called it quits after Dr. Brenner found 18 month old labs on my son & said results indicated a serious metabolic disorder. The icing on the cake was when he accidentally faxed me the medical record of not only my son, but another boy with similar labs; when I told him of his error, he said his diagnosis was actually based on the other boy’s test results!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

We have a four year old daughter and live in Northern Virginia. The local so-called "gold-Standard” pediatricians were DANGEROUS for our daughter. We drive over an hour one way to see Dr. Brenner. I am a savvy internet researcher and see what biomedical interventions are succeeding against Autism. Dr. Brenner keeps up too. Thanks to him, our daughter is on the road to recovery. If you have an Autistic child, DO NOT rely on you mainstream Pediatrician beholden to big pharma, don't buy the myth that education alone (e.g., ABA) will work. There are eight children in our daughter's pre-school autism class. This year our daughter has blown out her IEP (had to re-write to raise her goals she is progressing so well) not once but twice. ALL other students in her PAC are struggling with their original IEP and NONE of them are getting biomedical intervention. Don't rely on mainstream pediatrics - settle for nothing less than a DAN doctor. THANK YOU DR BRENNER!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

He is caring and knowledgable. But, he can be disorganized because of all the patients he has. Don't count on him to have recent test results ready to look at. Don't count on him to know what treatments you have been doing recently. Bring it all with you and ready for him to see and things will work great.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

he is my sisters doctor. she is autistic and he is very patent with her.he is very nice and i would recomend himand have to people trying to find someone to help them with there autistic child.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Brenner was my pediatrician as a child. He is now a consulting pediatrician for my two sons who have autism. Dr. Brenner is so kind and very patient. He's very knowledgable and has been a tremendous support in helping us make well informed decisions for our children.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

He is the greatest! He saved me youngest daughter from a processing problem and eye movement disorder! For my oldest daughter we are still working on her autism, but she has made great improvements and I am very pleased!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr Brenner is the kindest and most caring pediatrician. His office staff could be better, but you learn to put up with them because he is so good!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Arnold Brenner's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

Top Hospitals in Randallstown, MD