Ratings for Dr. William F. Balistreri

After an endoscopy (which I had already said NOT to do, he's had 3 and nothing showed up) dr. said my son was fine, he would do no more testing, no matter what. When I asked about the regular fevers, horrible stomach pain, diahrrea, and undigested food my son passes on a daily basis, he said "We've already covered that." Meaning, I don't care and I'm not going to do anymore tests (such as colonoscopy, barium enema, camera pill, things that he actually SHOULD have done in the first place, not a test I said we'd already had done...). I could not believe it. So we drove 6 hours for nothing, these tests were useless, and my 4 yr old is in the exact same shape as before. He has grown 2 1/2 inches and gained only 6 pounds since he was 2 years old...the doctor didn't care. Literally said, this is of no consequence. SERIOUSLY? Too lazy to look for the problem. Just because it doesn't jump up and hit you in the face doesn't mean it's not there. Look until you find the cause! AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. William F. Balistreri's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)