Ratings for Dr. William C. Schroer

Had MRI on right knee on 10/14/13. Dr. was out of office all week with no notice. Called his office daily for report from MRI. Staff had no recollection of my call nor any record of my requests. This is 2:22 Friday 10/25/13 and still have no contact with Dr. Schroer or his Staff. I will give then the remainder of this day and if still no contact, I will request the results of the MRI be sent to me for use with any other Orthopedic outside of DePaul and SSM.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

He is the best. I will recommend him to anyone i see having any difficulty in walking with bad knees

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Schroer since 2007. I like that he thoroughly explains all your options after showing you what the current health situation is. He operated on my right knee in 2011. My left knee is also in need of surgery, but he lets the patient decide when it is time to do have the surgery based on their own perceived quality of life. I continue to get shots to relieve the pain in the left knee and will probably opt to schedule surgery in the next year or so. I have completely recovered from the right knee and my only hesitation for undergoing the second surgery is that I have not had near the issues I had with the right, would like to lose weight and knowing that at my age, I risk a second procedure in my lifespan due to the question of how long the device will last. All things that Dr. Schroer puts out on the table for you as the patient to consider. I have recommended him to others and would not hesitate to keep on doing so.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Great Doctor would highly recommend Dr Shroer, staff very friendly. My friend recommended the Dr. My onlt complaint was the 45 minute wait. However as long as he can help me I wil be patient, he is worth the wait. I will be back in six weeks. Thanks again & let's hope this works. Happy Patient!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr very helpful.he recommended exercise rather than tredmill.(very hard on knees)knee doing great--Bill McCoy

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Surgery went great. He or his assistant will see you 3, 6, and 12 weeks after surgery for follow up and answer any questions or concerns. Looking forward to getting the other knee done

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

very pleased . would recommend this doctor to my friends. he did an excellent job. staff was very helpful.never had to wait long in the office.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

once the surgery is done, he doesn't care anymore

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Wonderful surgeon. Did a great job on my broken arm.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Outstanding surgeon for knee and hip replacements.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. William C. Schroer's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med