You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James L. Tuggle

This is a good doctor, he really listens and thinks outside the box

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Very knowledge able, listened, and worked with me. Would recommend

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Tuggle for hormone balancing. I was a little concerned because he looked so young. He took time and explained things well. I am sleeping again and no more hot flashes. I appreciate his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My wife dragged me to the doctor. I do not like going to doctors, but Dr. Tuggle was not too bad. He checked my testosterone levels and I do feel better.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I came to Dr. Tuggle with hormone issues which had really affected my weight. We worked through my problems and with his patience I not only feel much better but my weight is down. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I walked in believing I was seeing Dr Aidun. Stated I had an appointment at 9 am. The receptionist did not question why I was not on her appointment calendar, but took my name, and gave me new patient paperwork to fill out. Although I was a bit confused, I assumed Dr Tuggle was a colleague of Dr Aidun. After his consult I left with lab order and paid my 69.00 fee. Upon leaving I saw a phone message from Dr Aidun's office. I called back and said I had seen Dr Tuggle, whom I believed was Dr Aidun's colleague. I was informed the 2 office suite numbers, 610 and 620 often cause others to walk into the wrong suite. Both are naturopaths. When I called Dr Tuggle's office to complain , the receptionist said they often get walk ins and she just thought I was a walk in.She did not seem to care that I lost money, and wasted my time being seen by their office by mistake. This office needs to compensate me and ensure the customer is in the right place, knowing full well these mix ups occur often

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. James L. Tuggle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a good doctor, he really listens and thinks outside the box"

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tuggle is amazing. I have been going to their office at Desert Sierra Medical for over 10 years."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledge able, listened, and worked with me. Would recommend"

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Listened and came up with a plan. That is more than I can say for my family doctor who I have been going to for years."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "here is a Dr. that really cares, a great team, and great alternative options other MD's are not addressing"

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with Dr. Tuggle and after my family doctor gave up, he continued to work with me. I am not 100%, but I do feel much better and we are still working on it..."

September 4, 2014