Dr. Jagdish D. Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagdish D. Patel

Max wait time is 15 mins. Doctor Patel is amazing. He answers all my questions, and is so gentle with my baby even when she's not. At one point she was slapping him. I apologize but he was extremely proud of my baby's developing motor skills. He's amazing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Love him and his brother! Amazing doctors, my kids also love them and feel very comfortable with them and their staff! We have been going there for 15 years and he knows the children and family by name. I would never go to someone else because they are very knowledgeable and listen to all concerns.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I have come to this doctor multiple times, however the staff gets worse by the day. Patel himself was rude and did not acknowledge my concerns. Definitely changing. Also he sucks at circumcising boys. did a horrible job.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

A truly phenomenal doctor and caring office staff.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Patel is always caring and extremely knowledgeable. I know when I take my daughter she is in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Patel is very hands on and makes me and my baby feel very comfortable with his knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I totally recommend this pediatrician been going there for 20 yrs and never had a complaint office staff if fast and courteous 😊

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Patel is just great my daughter absolutely loves attending here doctor appointments and makes its completly comfortable for us as well!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Patel is kind, understanding, and has a deep interests in his patients. Love the way he treats the kids. I have always believed that physicians are like artists and Dr Patel is a true Picasso.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I've jumped around to multiple pediatricians so when I finally decided to come to Dr. Patel it was because many of my friends kept recommending him. I have two children on the autism spectrum and I feel I have finally found a doctor who gives me the time of day. I live about 45 minutes away from his office but from our first visit I adored him. He greeted me, acknowledge my concerns and overall gave me the proper time I needed. He is a very patient doctor who makes time for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Jagdish D. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1998)

• Best Resident award