Ratings for Dr. Jagdish D. Patel

Dr. Patel is just great my daughter absolutely loves attending here doctor appointments and makes its completly comfortable for us as well!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Patel is kind, understanding, and has a deep interests in his patients. Love the way he treats the kids. I have always believed that physicians are like artists and Dr Patel is a true Picasso.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I've jumped around to multiple pediatricians so when I finally decided to come to Dr. Patel it was because many of my friends kept recommending him. I have two children on the autism spectrum and I feel I have finally found a doctor who gives me the time of day. I live about 45 minutes away from his office but from our first visit I adored him. He greeted me, acknowledge my concerns and overall gave me the proper time I needed. He is a very patient doctor who makes time for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've been going to Dr Patel for the last twenty years and have never had a complaint. Both Dr Patels take their time with my children ( they've tended to four and two grandchildren) they've always made me feel as if I'm speaking with a trusted friend when i arrive or when i have questions, And they have always provided that extra care that so many other doctors lack. I can't praise them enough

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

We have been patients of Dr. Patel's office for over 8 years. Both Drs Patel have always been very attentive to our children's needs and have always answered all of our questions and concerns. Their bedside manner is impecable. We always leave his office knowing that our children have received the best care and are being cared for by genuine and caring pediatricians.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Truly a great pediatrician.. I was only in El Paso temporarily but I must say I was very impressed with Dr. Jagdish Patel. His knowledge and care are exactly what expect for your child. As new parents his support and attention were greatly appreciated. He carries a great reputation amongst the residents of El Paso and I was curious to see if he would meet my critical way of thinking, frankly he exceeded it and I understand why parents are so grateful for his care. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Patel is just simply amazing, and very professional. He always treats us like family, he is just amazing

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

This man is not a doctor. Does not listen, withholds medicine and fails to diagnose promptly. It is always a virus and ride it out. He could not intervene quick enough to cover himself when we went to urgent care and they found out my child had pneumonia. We were admitted to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I am talking about the older one. He is very knowledgeable but he has anger management issues. If you question anything in his practice including his unprofessional staff you will be yelled at and ..etc.. He needs to take some anger management classes and pay attention to his staff!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Jagdish Patel is so awesome. He has been my daughters pediatrician for more than 2 1/2 years for my daughter and my son for 10 months. I love his staff, they are very attentive. I love how he remembers your child by name. I have always gone in with one or the other child and it feels personal remembering your child that was not there. I love that he doesn't resort directly to medication until needed. I hate for my kids to be on medication when it is not necessary. I love that he is very friendly and inviting with my children. He always takes the time to make my kids comfortable with every visit we take with him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Jagdish D. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1998)

• Best Resident award