Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth Aronow

is 0 stars for knowledge possible? someone fix the site plz

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Aronow is my dr since 8 years ago. She is the best doctor ever. 6 month ago I had surgery hysterectomy, she did it so good , God bless her! I will never forget this doctor, she helped me a lot and she is very kind. All the problems that I had she diagnosed them in the right way. I would never switch this doctor. I would definitely recommend her. Believe me she is the best!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Was a patient for 3 yrs.She's gone downhill. As a doctor she might earn 3's. Not bad. Fine enough for yearly checkups. Until she denied my birth control WITHOUT notifying me. When I called her office to figure out what was going on I was told they would work on it but nobody at her whole office bothered to call me back. I was left on a Friday with no prescription & no communication. Her after hours call service girl was THE RUDEST person. Total lack of professionalism, unhelpful. Did not care whatsoever about me. Literally was told "oh well you're gonna have to wait until Monday" Even with all this total lack of regard for me, I decided to go back for a checkup with the same Dr. Show up between 3 & 5 mins late, which is my fault ok. Am told I'm not in the system, they try to sort it out, come back 5 min later telling me my appt was 40 min ago & sorry I need to reschedule. So they misscheduled me& I let them know. But they can't do anything about it. Tired of the headaches.AVOID this Dr

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

This was my first appt with a Gync and Dr. Arnow was not only nice but also very gentle. I dont remember her office staff being rude at all, they were not over friendly, but were courteous.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Elisabeth Aronow's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp