Dr. Alberto J. Gonzalez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alberto J. Gonzalez

Best MD in the group until he left, Wish he would come back to Tampa. Best surgical skills and knowledge. Not about the money, he appears to really care and want to improve my life

Submitted March 4, 2018

Best in town. Made me feel comfortable in my native tongue. Very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner and compassion unlike his former partners.

Submitted March 3, 2018

I recently went in to get a professional opinion on a vein on my leg that was bothering me and had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Gonzalez. He is by far the best.. Very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and his optimistic attitude definitely leaves you feeling confident. Thank you Dr. Gonzalez and staff for treating me so good and making my procedure a success.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Gonzales and his assistant Alexa have been awesome. I didn't realize how bad my legs were until after he performed surgery on one leg and the other one was waiting for surgery. I felt like I was dragging around a lame leg. Now that both legs are done, I feel so energetic and feel like I'm 20 years younger! I have been recommending Dr. Gonzales to everyone who needs vein surgery. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr Gonzalez is great. He was always upbeat and positive. From the diagnosis to the treatment, kept myself and my family informed. Each step was explained so we knew what to expect throughout the whole process of my procedure. The Lutz office is wonderful and convenient for me. I felt like they were working as a team and I never had to wait long to be seen. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Excellent Dr, professional, high quality care by Dr. and the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had my varicose veins removed. Dr. Gonzalez did an excellent job with a high level of professionalism! I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I was treated very well by the entire staff at The Vein and Vascular Institute and Dr. Gonzalez. I never had to wait long during my appointments. I'm also very satisfied with my surgery results and would recommend treatment at their clinic.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I would highly recommend the Vein and Vascular institute. Great staff and doctors! Dr. Gonzalez was very thorough, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

During all of my procedures with Dr. G I felt safe. My comfort level was of high importance to the doc and staff... even that of my 88yr old mother who was waiting for me. Everyone at the Vein and Vascular Institute was courteous, conscientious, and caring. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Alberto J. Gonzalez's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Alberto Gonzalez, MD FACS v

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2003)

• Varicose veins
  • Arteriovenous fistula
  • Carotid angioplasty and stenting
  • Arteriosclerosis / atherosclerosis
  • Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  • Lymphedema