Ratings for Dr. James R. Haden

I have only had one visit with Dr. Haden so far. After he and I talked, I walked out of the office feeling very confident that I could talk to him about my asthma without hesitation. I like how he listened to me, and took the time to answer my questions the way I could understand. I have no problems referring him to my friends and family if they need to see a Asthma Specialist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

My son has been a patient for 6 years. After receiving an allergy shot, he complained of nausea. We went to the shot room and Dr. Haden showed up immediately. He attended and treated my son as if his life depended on it and it may have depended on it. I was impressed with the promptness and willingness to stay after hours to make sure my son was okay. He is truly a doctor with my son's best interest in mind. A few years ago my Dad almost died from meningitis and is more at risk of getting it again than the average person. I sent him to Dr. Haden too and wouldn't trust anyone else for his condition.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Haden is excellent! He listens carefully, takes into consideration what other drugs you're on, and really tries to find out all the answers to your difficulty. He's not pompous and know-it-all, but kind and extremely intelligent. He will work with you until a solution is found. I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Great doc and a great staff. They're always willing to help me out or get me in when I'm sick. Since I've been on shots, that's a lot less often.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Very informative and listened to me. For the first time in awhile I felt like "I" was being diagnosed opposed to the general population.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Very knowledgable and caring. Tried to fit my treatment to my needs and lifestyle.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. James R. Haden's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal