Ratings for Dr. Hafiz Mohammed Umer

I had visited Dr Umer few years ago in Westdale Medical Clinic. He was extremely rude to me and misdiagnosed me. I became more sick after taking the medicine he prescribed me. After I went back to him, he was rude and condescending. I had to finally see a different doctor to fix the problem. A shame to the medical profession clearly. All the negative ratings about him make sense, he is a very negative doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Umer last night at the Oakville Trafalgar Emergency due to severe ear pain and facial problems like tingling and pain. Dr. Umer was very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. He provided me with a level of care that the specialist I had been seeing for 9 months couldn't provide. I left the hospital with a renewed confidence in ENT specialists. Dr Umer is an excellent doctor and I would like to be referred to him in the future

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Lol I cant believe some of the ridiculous comments here. He is not a surgeon, so he definitely wasn't doing that. Great guy. Straight to the point. Diagnosed me with my problem. I waited 3 hours in the ED because i wasn't dying. This wait has nothing to do with the doctors and everything to do with people coming in for no reason, and sicker people being seen before us.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

My mother in law went to the emergency department at Woodstock General and Dr. Hafiz Mohammed Umer was there. He was very rude to her. He asked her where it hurts, so he told him, and then he rudely interrupted her, and said, just give me a yes or no answer. He did not explain any thing to her, but was very rude and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I saw Dr Umer at the Oakville emergency department for a severe ear infection. He was very prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Maybe it's the fact he couldn't get into medical school in Ontario, or maybe it's the fact that he is working in ERs around the province because he can't land a permanent job, but this guy is a real insecure Jerk. He tries to belittle patients and openly criticizes his colleagues in the ER. He is hostile, rude and dangerous, and I never would recommend this man child to anyone. Hospitals must be extremely desperate for doctors to allow this guy to care for their patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very rude and condescending. Would not suggest anyone see this doctor, ever.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

DR. Umer treated my daughter at the Woodstock ER - it was our 3rd visit. Each time he was very kind, took time to explain everything and did his best to ease my anxiety. He tried his best to bring a smile out of my 14 month old, but she was just too scared. He performed all necessary tests to figure out what was wrong and how he can help my lottle one. Overall a great doctor and we are happy to have him at our local hospital

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I went to OT Hospital with a racing heart rate. Finally after 5 hours Dr. Umer came to see me. He chuckled when I told him I had a defibrillator. He suggested I wouldn't have this for an irregular heart rate. Very unprofessional. Not concerned at all. It took the hospital a week to send my report to my Cardiologist. Terrible experience at OT overall.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Hafiz Mohammed Umer is very rude to me when I was under surgery with him. He showed off his high salaries, laughed at my low salaries, and intentionally broke my bone in the surgery. He wanted to attack patients like me. Hafiz Mohammed Umer is a crazy man. Do not go to him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017