Ratings for Dr. Gary C. Steven

I WAS HAVING ANNUAL SINUS INFECTIONS AND HAD TO TAKE ANTIBIOTICS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. I ALSO HAD POLYPS THAT HAD TO BE REMOVED PERIODICALLY, SINCE SEEING DR. STEVEN FOR ABOUT 2 YRS. AND A CHANGE OF MEDICATION, I HAVEN'T HAD A SINUS INFECTION AND NO EVIDENCE OF POLYPS.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Good allergist that has addressed my allergy issues and provided care beyond what my primary care doctor was able to do. Very helpful staff, easy to get appointments, appointment times and allergy shot hours are available on Saturdays which is great.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Very friendly staff! Always welcoming kind and never rushing you out the door. I have had bad allergies to cats my entire life and now I can be around for cats without any problems after only a little over a year of treatment. I am very pleased with the results of my treatment and the staff that cares for my health here!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Steven has been my allergist for a number of years. I appreciate the professional and friendly way in which I am treated by his entire staff. Previous to my treatments I suffered with repeated sinus and ear infections. Since then I rarely have allergy problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Steven.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Gary C. Steven's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1991)