Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Kumar

No MRI just meds...i feel worse! Feel so sick...my jaw hurts. Waiting on a call back

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Not the best experience. If symptoms aren't textbook black-and-white Kumar plays it safe. Not particularly arrogant, but disinterested.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Kumar and Clark (both physicians in this office) basically have a Lawrence monopoly on neurology. They are arrogant, impatient, egotistical and completely closed minded to lifestyle changes, dietary options or other approaches to medicine. Drugs are certainly necessary for me, however, they are drug pushers in the extreme. They are not intuitive in any way and are close minded to off label uses for drugs. When i mentioned that Mayo Clinic was recommending a certain drug for my particular unusual form of migraine, their response was well that's not FDA approved for migraine. Neither are many drugs used for migraine. When i told them it was also recommended by KUMC their response was "well you should go there then." My jaw hit the ground. I've seen many physicians as my condition is so rare and i have never been so heinously treated by a physician in my entire experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

didnt listen to a word i said and still dosnt after 8 months,Completly ignored the entire reason my DR rfered me to him and told me a brain MRI wouldnt change after 2yrs which makes me think his knowledge is not where it should be and he dosnt explaine anything, i could find more info on the internt in 5 min. Hes not easy to talk to and would i not suggest him to anyone. I am in te process of finding a new neuro.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011